Drug InteractionsRequip XL can potentially interact with a number of other medications (see Requip XL Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider Before Taking Requip XL?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking Requip XL if you have:
- A major psychotic disorder, such as schizophrenia
- A sleep disorder
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- A cigarette smoker
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Requip XL and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Requip XL and Breastfeeding).
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about any other medicines you are taking, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Requip XL Warnings and Precautions to learn more, including information on who should not take the drug.)
- Nausea and vomiting
- Visual hallucinations
- Heart palpitations
If you happen to overdose on Requip XL, seek immediate medical attention.
(Click Requip XL Overdose for more information.)