- Confusion or agitation
- Insomnia and restlessness
- Involuntary body movements
- Nausea and vomiting
- A rapid heart rate (tachycardia)
- Low blood pressure (hypotension) or high blood pressure (hypertension).
If you happen to overdose on this medicine, seek immediate medical attention.
(Click Parcopa Overdose for more information.)
How Should This Medicine Be Stored?Parcopa tablets should be stored at room temperature, away from moisture, heat, and light. Keep this and all other medications out of the reach of children.
What Should I Do If I Miss a Dose of Parcopa?If you forget to take a dose of Parcopa, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the one you missed and continue with your regular schedule. Do not take a double dose.
- Parcopa 10-100 mg (10 mg of carbidopa and 100 mg of levodopa)
- Parcopa 25-100 mg (25 mg of carbidopa and 100 mg of levodopa)
- Parcopa 25-250 mg (25 mg of carbidopa and 250 mg of levodopa).
All tablets are mint-flavored.