Mirapex ER Dosage
General Information on Taking Mirapex ERSome considerations for people taking Mirapex ER include the following:
- This medication comes in extended-release tablet form. It is taken by mouth once daily.
- You can take this medication with food or on an empty stomach. If it bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- Do not crush, chew, cut, or dissolve the extended-release tablets, as this will cause the medication to be released too quickly. You must swallow them whole.
- Make sure to take this medication at the same time each day to keep an even level of the medication in your blood.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Do not suddenly stop taking this medication.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your dosage of Mirapex ER, please talk with your healthcare provider, nurse, or pharmacist.