Parkinsons Disease Home > Zelapar
Drug Interactions With ZelaparZelapar can potentially interact with a number of medications (see Zelapar Drug Interactions for more information).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?Talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking Zelapar if you have:
- Liver disease, such as liver failure, hepatitis, or cirrhosis
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Zelapar and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Zelapar and Breastfeeding).
- Dizziness or faintness
- Irritability, hyperactivity, or agitation
- Severe headaches
- Rigid, arched back
- Rapid and irregular pulse
- High blood pressure (hypertension) or low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Fever; sweating; and cool, clammy skin.