Parkinsons Disease Home > Sinemet CR
What If I Take an Overdose of Sinemet CR?People who take too much Sinemet CR may experience symptoms such as:
- Confusion or agitation
- Insomnia and restlessness
- Involuntary body movements
- Nausea and vomiting
- A rapid heart rate (tachycardia)
- Low blood pressure (hypotension) or high blood pressure (hypertension).
How Should This Medication Be Stored?Sinemet CR tablets should be stored at room temperature, away from moisture, heat, and light. Keep this and all other medications out of the reach of children.
What Should I Do If I Miss a Dose?If you forget to take a dose of Sinemet CR, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the one you missed and continue with your regular schedule. Do not take a double dose.
- Sinemet CR 25-100 mg (25 mg of carbidopa and 100 mg of levodopa)
- Sinemet CR 50-200 mg (50 mg of carbidopa and 200 mg of levodopa).