Parkinsons Disease Home > Mirapex ER
- This medication comes in extended-release tablet form. It is taken by mouth once daily.
- You can take this medication with food or on an empty stomach. If it bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- Do not crush, chew, cut, or dissolve the extended-release tablets, as this will cause the medication to be released too quickly. You must swallow them whole.
- Make sure to take this medication at the same time each day to keep an even level of the medication in your blood.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Do not suddenly stop taking this medication.
Dosing InformationThe dose of Mirapex ER that your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- How you respond to Mirapex ER
- Other medications you are taking
- Other medical conditions you may have.
Side Effects of Mirapex ER