Parkinsons Disease Home > Azilect
- The medication comes in tablet form. It is taken by mouth once a day.
- You can take Azilect with or without food. If the medication bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- Make sure to take your dose at the same time each day to maintain an even level in your blood.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Azilect will not work if you stop taking it. Do not stop taking the drug suddenly without first talking to your healthcare provider.
- Other medications you are taking (including other Parkinson's medications)
- Other medical conditions you may have (especially liver disease).