Parkinsons Disease Home > Azilect Dosage
Considerations for people taking Azilect include the following:
- The medication comes in tablet form. It is taken by mouth once a day.
- You can take Azilect with or without food. If the medication bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- Make sure to take Azilect at the same time each day to maintain an even level in your blood.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Azilect will not work if you stop taking it. Do not stop taking the drug suddenly without first talking to your healthcare provider.
- If you are unsure about anything related to Azilect or your Azilect dosage, please talk with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.