Parkinsons Disease Home > Generic Artane
Generic versions of Artane (trihexyphenidyl hydrochloride) are currently available in tablet and elixir forms. However, injectable Artane is not available in generic form at this time. Generic Artane is made by a number of different companies, including Vintage Pharmaceuticals, United Research Laboratories, and VersaPharm.
- Trihexyphenidyl 2 mg tablets
- Trihexyphenidyl 5 mg tablets
- Trihexyphenidyl elixir, which contains 2 mg of trihexyphenidyl per 5 mL (per teaspoonful).
- Consolidated Midland Corp.
- Pharmaceutical Associates, Inc.
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- United Research Laboratories, Inc.
- VersaPharm, Inc.
- Vintage Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- West-Ward Pharmaceutical Corporation.