Serious Akineton Side Effects
Some side effects with Akineton
are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. Although most of these serious side effects are rare, a few may be common, especially when a high Akineton dosage
is used. These serious Akineton side effects include but are not limited to:
- Difficulty passing urine
- Fever, heatstroke, or decreased sweating
- Severe constipation (which may be a sign of an intestinal blockage)
- A rapid heart rate (tachycardia)
- Glaucoma (an eye condition)
- Signs of an allergic reaction, including:
- An unexplained rash
- Swelling of the mouth or throat
- Difficulty breathing.
Final Thoughts on Akineton Side Effects
You may experience some or none of the side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have side effects from a medicine that you have never taken. Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any possible Akineton side effects during treatment or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be a side effect, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.